Monday, December 6, 2010

resist psychic death

i think we just played one of my favorite shows ever. i feel so lucky that we were asked to participate. it was a benefit for the organization Support NY. Don't know em? CHECK THEM OUT please here. We played with lots of really rad folks and the space felt very special. thanks to the peeps that came out and to the manifesta loft and to support new york. so much love...

we are going on tour next week. Details of all the shows will be up soon.

also katy and i are really honored to have been asked to play a few reunion shows happening in January. First we'll be doing two shows with Universal Order of Armageddon in New York and Philly.
January 21 • Cake Shop
January 23 • the Barbary

Then on January 27 we are playing with Dismemberment Plan here in Philly! At the starlight ballroom. I think my mom is coming to the show. it'll be the first time she has seen my band. it means a lot to me that she will be there. especially since the first time she heard my band she started cracking up and never asked to listen again! hope i make you proud maman.

1 comment:

Star Beat Music said...

Hi, I'm glad the support NY show was great! I just got tickets to see you in Philly with Dismemberment Plan. R5 productions released 15 tickets, might still be tickets available on ticketfly.

Hopefully I'll be at Death by Audio show, too! also, it seems the philly show with Universal Order Of Armageddon is at The barbary not Kungfu. Here's the ticket link: http://www.ticketfly.com/tickets/event-details/?tfly_event_id=22853

I'm really digging the LP I bought at your Kearny gig! One of my top 10 of the year, if that means anything to you.

Much love and take care.